First Urupema Fuselage

On Monday we built the first fuselage of our 4.28m EMB400 Urupema from our new mould, and took it out of the mould this morning. The first fuselage out of a new mould is always the most difficult one. While the fuselage looks great, we made a few small mistakes during production and it isn’t perfect. But since we will spray it anyway to hide the seam we can easily correct those mistakes. We’re pretty happy with the result, especially the last picture below where we fitted the plug for the rudder and the elevator. The next fuselage will be better still. Three more to go….

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *