Slowly but surely….

It’s been a while since my last post. As we suddenly had almost a full month of fantastic weather we spent most of our spare time outdoors, rather than in the workshop. But work is progressing slowly but surely. A few rainy days this week meant that my fuselage is now progressing well: canopy lock, retractable gear, gear flaps, rear wheel and elevator servo have been installed. Next up is installing the rudder and finishing the canopy frame. Today Andi and I also spent a few hours sanding the wings, which can now be fitted to the fuselage and then covered in glass. I’ve also spent a lot of time with my new Silhouette Cameo3 Cutter and have been doing decals for my Diana 1, Diana 2 and our JS3. We still have a long way to go, but I’m looking forward to fitting the wings to the fuselage shortly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *